Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What a dumb idea!

Guys: In my lifetime I’ve witnessed over the years that most politicians are a slimy, slippery bunch, aren’t they? No wonder no one trusts them. I read that Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich was arrested on Tuesday by the FBI on charges he brazenly conspired to sell or trade President-elect Barack Obama's vacant Senate seat to the highest bidder as part of what federal prosecutors called a "political corruption crime spree." I’m 72 years old and through the years I’ve seen politicians come to bad ends. I’ve seen them become drunks, I’ve seen them become crooked, sex scandals, money scandals, abuse of their power – one after another will one the dust. They never learn, do they?
Pictured above -Maybe this should happen to the good governor!


No comments: