Thursday, December 18, 2008

Second Day of the Big Move

My wife Beng has been busy organizing and is in charge of our big move. I know she has a lot of stress on her shoulders and sometimes I don’t help. Some days I get really cranky and angry at little things that shouldn’t bother me – which I don’t understand why. I think sometimes she wish she could put me in a corner and out of the way – not like the days earlier in my life at all, when I was a take charge sort of guy. But I guess that’s apart of life which I don’t like it… the best way to explain it is sort like telling a race horse he can’t race any more and has been turned out to pasture to dream of better days… Junior is a typical teenager and as a teenage I don’t expect much out of him. Like most teenagers he is clever in ways to avoid work at any costs.

No comments: