Friday, December 19, 2008

Third Day of our Big Move

Good morning - The other day I think I got too much heat and sun and then I became sick and spent most the time down either in bed or just not up to 100 percent. And soon I became a grumpy old for awhile but I think the worst is over with. So I hope today I can start unpacking. Of course my excuse has been I’m a senior citizen – I’m as bad as our typical teenager son. There is always a little humor in life, isn’t there? Beng, her sister Neng-Neng, our helper Gina, Nancy a cousin, two relatives from Camotes, her Uncle Hermie and Nancy’s husband Allen plus George who has worked for us for four years off and on are doing all the moving. Me, as they packed I had to stay out of the way or otherwise I’m afraid I’ll be put in a box and packed too. And I know I’d still be packed away yelling “help,” all the while my wife would be looking for me. Now since my family and I are living the second floor – meanwhile the carpenters, painters are busy like Santa’s Helpers sawing lumber, pounding nails and painting the first floor walls and ceiling. It’s all music to my ears because I’ll know they’ll soon done inside and our big house will be finished! Hooray!

No comments: