Saturday, March 14, 2009

Patrick Swayze Continues To Fight! Denies Reports He Is Close To Death


Patrick Swayze in Ghost
Patrick Swayze Continues To Fight! Denies Reports He Is Close To Death “Patrick Swayze wants you to know that he is doing well! After spotting the cover of a tabloid claiming the actor is reaching "The End" of his struggle with stage IV pancreatic cancer, Swayze has taken the time to release a statement on the true condition of his health. "It's amazing to me that the tabloids such as the National Enquirer print such negative stories about me and my health when there are so many positive things going on in my life right now. I've started a new chemotherapy and, one again, I am one of the lucky ones with pancreatic cancer that is responding well to the treatment," says Swayze.”

No comments: