Sunday, February 1, 2009

Roller Coaster Ride

This past week has been like riding a roller-coaster at neck breaking speeds. On Tuesday I slipped in our bathroom and since then I have operating on six cylinders not on my usual eight. And those remaining six cylinders don’t always work. In between times and when I felt up to it I launched three web sites, which you may have seen on my blog. We added a new helper from Camotes Island yesterday. He is a recent high school graduate; I hope he works-out because we’ve had so many helpers that just couldn’t make the grade. We have a house of full teenage boys – Junior who is 14, his friend Roger who is also 14 and now Le Roy our new helper who is 18 years old. And then there is Aaron Junior’s 12 year old cousin who drops by for a visit. God help me! The way Filipinos love basketball I almost have enough guys to start my very own team. Every evening Junior is practicing and working out for the upcoming high school basketball tournament – he loves sports but so does his Mom. Which reminds me Beng hasn’t been playing badminton because the construction going on here at our big house. Now that everything has stopped I hope she will start playing once again. Well I guess that’s all for now – take care.

No comments: