One good thing about being retired I have no boss to tell me what I have to do or at least my wife let’s me think so. Another good thing I wake up every morning to hear the birds singing outside our bedroom window. Another good thing every morning as awake listening to the birds singing their love songs I can feel a gentle breeze on my face. And the most important thing I thank God above for my wife and three sons.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
A Good Day
One good thing about being retired I have no boss to tell me what I have to do or at least my wife let’s me think so. Another good thing I wake up every morning to hear the birds singing outside our bedroom window. Another good thing every morning as awake listening to the birds singing their love songs I can feel a gentle breeze on my face. And the most important thing I thank God above for my wife and three sons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment